From: Ann Turner <>
Subject: [DNA] new admixture test from Ethnoancestry
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 08:17:31 -0700

I received the following e-mail this morning from Ethnoancestry.

=====

Dear Genetic Genealogist,

We noticed from Adriano Squecco’s Y chromosome project that you had taken a
genome scan with either 23andme or deCODEme.

EthnoAncestry is launching a new interpretation product for customers with
genome scan data called the Total Genomic Ancestry Classification (TGAC)
test, which provides interpretation of your overall ancestry for [redacted].

The TGAC test features:

Global and continental analysis of the geography of your ancestors
Discover where your ancestors come from, by comparing where your genome
plots against our reference samples from over 100 populations, including
better coverage of Europe than competitors and mixed race individuals.

Native American ancestry analysis
Many people are interested in whether they have Native American ancestry and
we test this specifically, by comparing to full and mixed blood Native North
Americans.

Global and continental analysis of the diversity of your ancestors
Find out whether your ancestors came from a large or small population and to
what degree they married within their population using our analysis of
homozygosity.

To order this test, please follow the link below:
http://www.ethnoancestry.com/TGAC.html

With best wishes,
Angelika

Dr. Angelika Kritz