From: Vince Tilroe <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] new admixture test from Ethnoancestry
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:40:10 -0600

Ditto. I received the same e-mail for both myself and my uncle. I'm
somewhere between the French and Orkney Clusters on various principal
component plots with a slight pull to one side (no Dutch, German, Belgium,
Polish, or Serbian reference samples exist?), but solidly European. I'm not
sure how a [redacted] test can refine this any?

Vince T.

On 5 November 2010 09:17, Ann Turner <> wrote:

> I received the following e-mail this morning from Ethnoancestry.
>
> =====
>
> Dear Genetic Genealogist,
>
> We noticed from Adriano Squecco’s Y chromosome project that you had taken a
> genome scan with either 23andme or deCODEme.
>
> EthnoAncestry is launching a new interpretation product for customers with
> genome scan data called the Total Genomic Ancestry Classification (TGAC)
> test, which provides interpretation of your overall ancestry for
> [redacted].
>
> The TGAC test features:
>
> Global and continental analysis of the geography of your ancestors
> Discover where your ancestors come from, by comparing where your genome
> plots against our reference samples from over 100 populations, including
> better coverage of Europe than competitors and mixed race individuals.
>
> Native American ancestry analysis
> Many people are interested in whether they have Native American ancestry
> and
> we test this specifically, by comparing to full and mixed blood Native
> North
> Americans.
>
> Global and continental analysis of the diversity of your ancestors
> Find out whether your ancestors came from a large or small population and
> what degree they married within their population using our analysis of
> homozygosity.
>
> To order this test, please follow the link below:
> http://www.ethnoancestry.com/TGAC.html
>
> With best wishes,
> Angelika
>
> Dr. Angelika Kritz