From: "E. Harold Vannoy" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] "Relationship Range" Confidence Level
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:47:58 -0500

Thanks for the information Bill. The information on your results for the
3 matches from 23andMe gives me the kind of information that I am
looking for (the actual relationship compared to the predicted
relationship range), however, I am confused as to the actual
relationship of "4)" and "5)" to you??

Would it be possible to get the predicted relationship range for your
three results from FF?

I will plan to summarize my results post them as well.

Harold