From: "Tim Janzen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] "Relationship Range" Confidence Level
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:55:12 -0800

Dear Jim,
I agree with your thoughts. I would also like to strongly suggest
that people get as many of their first and second cousins tested by 23andMe
and/or Family Finder as possible. When you have the results of first and
second cousins available you can compare them to the people you share
matching segments with and have a better chance of determining on which side
of the family you share a common ancestor with that person.
Sincerely,
Tim Janzen