From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Missed Opportunity
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:27:07 -0700

How would you know what an IJK haplotype looks like, so you could compare ?
I have never seen one.

You probably mean the European F* haplotypes of today look closer to the G
of today than to present-day I or J or other alternative clades?

Is the difference of interclade separations dramatic or modest?