From: John German <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New FTDNA project web sites gone live, with glitches
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:04:59 -0500

I monkeyed with the settings, turning them off and saving them, then setting
them back to show ancestor only and saved again. When I looked at the public
display again the surname column had disappeared as I hoped it would. Be
sure to save the settings each time you change them and refresh your browser
on the public page.
Lawrence Mayka [1]<> wrote:

Results whose display has been turned off are showing up anyway.

From: [2] [[3]mailto:genealogy-dna-
[4]] On Behalf Of Lawrence Mayka
1) Geographical projects are displaying member surnames (not just

ancestors)

even if that is supposed to be turned off. The surnames do not show up in
the Colorized version, but do in the Classic version.