From: Steven Bird <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Brabant/Belgium 37 STR haplotypes?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:54:40 -0600

Ken,

I looked into this. The 37 marker haplotype data is allegedly uploaded to YHRD, but what is there is only the minimal haplotype data. I wrote to the lead author requesting the data: no response yet. It might be worth a try to write to Lutz Roewer since the article explicitly states that the 37 loci data was to be made available through YHRD.

Steve

> I am interested in obtaining spreadsheet of the 37 marker y haplotypes found in Brabant/Belgium in a recent paper, and I thank in advance anyone who can forward such spreadsheet to me.

This thread: