From: "Julie Frame Falk" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New FTDNA Project Format
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:01:43 +1100

Dennis

I updated my results spreadsheet last night to upload to my sites at World Families
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/frame/results

I struck the date problem you mentioned when entering the two copy values into the one cell. I wasn't sure what to do but found I could work around it by inserting two dashes e.g. DYS459 8--9. I don't think it looks too ugly and I can live with it, but I wondered if there was a better way without getting tangled up with formatting? I can only manage entering data into Excel...beyond that it's a mystery!

The other situation which needed an adjustment to my routine was colouring the mutations. The whole combination of values on the multi-copy markers gets coloured instead of just the copy that varied from the modal. I don't see a way around this, though.

Julie Frame Falk
Admin
Frame & Frain