From: Nancy Kiser <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New FTDNA Project Format
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:12:10 -0800 (PST)

I have been manually updating the Excel spreadsheets for my projects for years,
and this includes my Phillips project that has almost 500 participants. I have
been doing it manually because we also accept results from companies other than
FTDNA and it was too much trouble to have to re-add the results of 30 or 40
non-FTDNA tested participants every time we updated the spreadsheets downloaded
from FTDNA. Manually adding the results of one or two participants every week
or so is not that big of a deal. I am now really glad that I have updated
spreadsheets on my computer that have separate columns for the multi-copy
markers.

Nancy