From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New FTDNA Project Format
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 13:51:24 -0600

Mark,

See Michael L. Hébert's post about importing the table directly with Excel
2003-2010. You only have to import the results table and no junk. It has an
option to turn off the date recognition.

You then insert the extra columns for multi-copy markers and use text to
columns with "-" as the delimiter from the data menu. You can do a whole
column at once.

Bob Stafford