From: "Julie Frame Falk" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New FTDNA Project Format
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:26:58 +1100

Diana

Many thanks for your instructions to resolve the date issue. It worked, so I'm in the process of updating my spreadsheets now.

The other issue of colouring mutations in multi-copy marker cells is personally not of huge concern to me right now since my projects are still small, but I feel for you folk with very large projects who are actively mining data. I will keep monitoring the list; perhaps a resolution (hopefully not too technical!) will eventually be found for this one.

Kind regards
Julie Frame Falk
NSW Aust.
Admin