From: Wilcox Lisa <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Draft Y tree
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:25:39 -0800

Hi Vince--

Yeah, the poster pretty much reflects the draft tree. The poster looks much like the haplo tree you can follow for a given individual, i.e., with color distinctions and actual branches. When queried, FTDNA said:

"Thank you for your email. We will be updating the Haplotree on the website to agree with the changes. One of these will be the shifting of R1b1b2. This should take place over the next month or so.... [H]aplogroup tree and individual haplogroup assignments should all be converted at the same time."

Perhaps Thomas could explain this development? Yoo hoo! Thomas?

Lisa