From: "Brian P. Swann" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Draft Y Tree
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 07:52:07 -0000

And perhaps Thomas Krahn could then communicate with Alice Fairhurst and we
might get a consensus - as she is responsible for co-ordinating the R
Haplogroup workers on the ISOGG site.

Or are they all fully occupied with GAP 2.0 problems right now?

A case of: "Toujours la change, toujours la meme chose?"

Can someone explain to me - as I was not at Houston - where this rationale
comes from?

Brian

Brian Picton Swann