From: "Lawrence Mayka" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New FTDNA project web sites gone live, with glitches
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:22:55 -0600

The problem described below has been fixed. Very good! In addition, the
Classic view now orders results by haplotype.

The one major remaining issue for me is that both Classic and Colorized
views display results that are supposed to be suppressed (e.g. the yDNA of
someone who is Polish only on his mother's side).

> From: [mailto:genealogy-dna-
> ] On Behalf Of Lawrence Mayka
> 1) Geographical projects are displaying member surnames (not just
ancestors)
> even if that is supposed to be turned off. The surnames do not show up in
> the Colorized version, but do in the Classic version.

This thread: