From: "Brian P. Swann" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Tribes of Britain?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 23:00:37 -0000

Perhaps the answer is to read the book "The Tribes of Britain", written by
David Miles and published in 2005.

He was Chief Archaeologist at English Heritage from 1999 to 2004, plus quite
a distinguished previous CV. The book has been quite favourably reviewed.

I sure that Dienekes Blog will take it apart though!

Brian