Subject: Re: [DNA] GAP 2.0 - project join requests
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:45:28 -0800 (PST)

An update - the "old GAP" join requests included the participant's e-mail address, so I contacted them to send in another request to join the project.  That seemed to work as the join requests now show up in the new GAP 2.0 and I have been able to approve the requests.   So, it appears that the join requests got lost in the process of changing over to the new GAP.

The new join request e-mails do not include the e-mail address of the individual trying to join the project.  So, there is now no way to contact an individual directly until they actually join the project.

Rebecca Christensen