From: Greg Morris <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Tribes of Britain?
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 03:51:56 +0000

Dr. Bodmer released preliminary results of his British Isles genetic project a few years ago in a book (and DVD) called Face of Britain.
He does seem to think that there are genetic signatures mostly in the autosomal DNA that can be used to separate a few of the different groups that have invaded and settled on the island. I imagine we should be seeing the final results here shortly.

Greg