From: "Michael L. Hébert" <>
Subject: [DNA] Spreadsheet Function (Vers. 2) for Auto-Splitting Multi-CopyMarkers
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:52:59 -0600

After getting some feedback from those trying out the Excel macro I wrote
for auto-splitting FTDNA multi-copy marker data into separate columns in
Excel, I've revised the macro to make it more flexible. The new version can
accomodate merged cells in the spreadsheet such as when copy/pasting from a
results page. It can also deal with data that is converted to dates, such
as can occur in copy/pasting. For those that contacted me earlier and
received the orignal version, you can contact me again to get version 2. If
anyone else wants to try it out, send me an email and I will send you the
Excel macro, which is contained in a blank Excel file, along with
instructions on how to use it.

Mike

This thread: