From: Ann Turner <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 10 years down the line and I still don't understand[DYS425 = null?]
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 06:42:23 -0800

Welcome back!

The ystr.chartie.de site is now http://yhrd.org

GeneTree is back in operation as a genealogical site http://genetree.com

You can select GeneTree as a testing lab at http://smgf.org, then convert to
other labs. But I'd suggest writing to GeneTree first to double-check the
timeline for nomenclature changes.

Your DYS425 result of *M at Oxford Ancestors could be a case of DYS425 =
null. There are some people on this list who have made a special study of
that result, so they might be able to look at your other markers and give
you some feedback about that. I've added a note to the subject line to catch
their attention.

Ann Turner