From: Robert Stafford <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Pilgrim & Indian ancestors;GeneTree pre-Thanksgiving special
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 06:29:28 -0600

This looks like an excellent way for FTDNA customers to extend their
ancestral haplotypes to accommodate SMGF and Ancestry results and, at the
same time, get the benefits of Genetree's access to SMGF for just a little
more than testing at the Advanced Lab. They also get verification of their
results. As we have seen, a check of earlier results, especially DYS464, is
a good idea.

Bob Stafford