From: Allene Goforth <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Genetic distance on New GAP Pages
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 07:34:20 -0800

Bob,
I don't think they've do so for my husband's results (Ysearch NW4ES)
yet. He has a match of GD 8 at 67 markers with someone of the same
surname. I posted about that some months ago, and Thomas Krahn came on
and suggested it was more like a GD 5 than a GD 8. That match still
doesn't show up in his matches list at his personal page. It doesn't
really matter in this case because I talked to someone in that family
and then found the link in my husband's paper trail (7th cousin, once
removed).
Allene

This thread: