From: vernade didier <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 23andme "edition" changes?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:18:41 +0000 (GMT)

I noticed it on my account but I didn't get any warning or information from 23andME . Also, I can see no discussion on the forum - strange as information is badly missing.

What's new with the new chip ? How many Y SNPs ? Also I don't like the PGS : that means a service is included and you can't avoid paying for it.

CeCe wrote :
They also upgraded to a
> new chip, but existing customers have to pay $89 to have
> access to the new info, plus subscribe to the PGS. Existing
> customers will still receive new matches and updates.
> CeCe
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

This thread: