From: Ian Herriott <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Keep your eyes open for 23andMe deals this week
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 01:20:52 -0900

I just successfully ordered kits at $99 each using the tweeted promo code.

Each kit will incur the required $5/month service fee for the required 12 months. Thus, each kit costs $159 the way I see it. However, if don't have the option to download my raw data and depart their service after a year, I will be royally ticked off.

-Ian