From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Keep your eyes open for 23andMe deals this week
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 05:41:45 -0800 (PST)

Ian,

The FAQs say

What happens to my account if I cancel my subscription?
You may choose to cancel your subscription anytime after the commitment term.
You will retain access to any existing reports and features, as well as your raw
genotype data. If you choose to cancel you will no longer receive new Health
Reports, existing Health Report updates, nor new Relative Finder matches.  If
you opted to biobank your sample, your biobanked sample may be discarded.  You
will no longer have access to the Browse Raw Data feature (download of raw data
is also available) and you will no longer be eligible to receive discounts on
future platform upgrades.

Regards,

Larry