From: CeCe Moore <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Keep your eyes open for 23andMe deals this week
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:55:27 -0800

>From 23andMe:
"Hey everyone - there will be an update posted in the community after 10 am. I'm pretty sure you will like it, and nobody will be disappointed. Getting our service into the hands of many many people is our #1 goal. That's all I can say now.

I hope everyone realizes that whatever plans we had went somewhat awry, and for that we are deeply apologetic. However, it's too late to rearrange the moving pieces, so nothing new will happen until 10 am.

Please please message me personally if you want to vent, you have questions, etc. Trust me, we know this is not an ideal situation - we would have never chosen to do it this way.

This thread: