From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP Breakthrough for I1*-AS
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:54:12 -0700

I could not so shock my brother by running for Chicago mayor; he is of
Chicagoland and we are diametrically opposite, politically.

But if Emanuel can pass the residency test in Chicago, then so could I.

Actually, L338 has been around for quite a while; but it was just realized
it is not phylogenetically equivalent to M253.

I think FTDNA felt so sorry for us I1* folks, passed by so completely by the
flow of new snps over the last year or so, so they may have done something
special for Thanksgiving day.