From: George Chandler <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Dukes of Brabant-Neolithic J2
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:42:11 -0700

Aaron,

No I don't personally know any male line descendants..and my incorrect spelling of Kassel should be an obvious indicator that my knowledge regarding these lines is limited. If you were to discover those lines through DNA testing, you would only be able to prove the unbroken lineage until Heinrich II (born 1207) who was a Duke of Brabant. It would take quite a bit of further testing to make connections with others who claim to share a common ancestor.

George Chandler

This thread: