Subject: [DNA] 23andme
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:42:25 -0800

can't seem to find this, but I'm tired, so I may have just not
looked in the right place. if we choose not to pay the $89+ to
upgrade, will we still be notified of cousins? we ran out of mad
money for dna and can't afford this additional cost. I saw it coming
when someone started praising 23 for not charging extra. what did you
expect would happen? now it's an elite system, only for those who
aren't on small pensions. gee, thanks. BODY { font-family:Arial,
Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

This thread: