From: Aaron Salles Torres <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP Breakthrough for I1*-AS
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 13:48:40 -0800 (PST)

Ken,

According to Dr. Krahn, coverage in my WTY test was of 170748 base pairs, 9th longest FT DNA has run so far. Whereas it would be useful for my genealogical applications to have a brand new SNP that I could contrast with my matches, it also works when others find their SNPs and my genomic sequence remains the same.

I am looking forward to the development of the next generation sequencing that Dr. Krahn and his team are working on.

Aaron Torres