From: Gordon Hamilton <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP Breakthrough for I1*-AS
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:05:37 -0500

Ken, Aaron, Julie, etc.

Because of visits by several relatives during this Thanksgiving
holiday, I have not had the time in the last couple days to focus on
ordering L338 for our various Hamilton haplogroup I1* groups.
However, this will be done in the near future, especially for Groups
A, B, C, and D, but possibly for some of our other haplogroup I1*
groups as well.
See < http://www.personal.psu.edu/faculty/g/a/gah4/HamDNA/Results.html >.
Since I am personally in Group B (H-003, kit 6715, Ysearch ID W28FV),
I will be the L338 representative for Group B.

Many thanks to Ken and Aaron for their roles in the discovery and
publicising of this unique SNP that promises to split the vast
haplogroup I1* into smaller subgroups!

Gordon Hamilton
Hamilton DNA Project Coordinator

This thread: