From: Aaron Salles Torres <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] SNP Breakthrough for I1*-AS
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:46:30 -0800 (PST)

Julie,

There was some terminological difficulty in our communication. What I meant was that ideally a representative from Frame A and a representative from Frame B would be tested - not the subgroups within those, which you have classified very well and do not seem to warrant separate testing.

In your previous message, you alluded to the mysterious relationship between the 7PGXX group, Frame A and Hamilton C. At the moment, I cannot explain it either, even though I have my working theories. One piece of information that may hold the key to this issue is the age of the YCAIIa, YCAIIb recLOH we all carry. Here is the 7PGXX group. It will grow, as at the moment FT DNA is performing tests on another member of the Torres family (his and 7PGXX's MRCA was born in Braga, Portugal in 1841). Regarding individual MF47P, he is a puzzle and may not belong to the group. I left him in due to geographical and perhaps historical significance: http://bit.ly/eJqo0n .

Thank you Julie, Gordon, Diana, Ken and all others for supporting the L338 initiative.

Aaron Torres