From: Ann Turner <>
Subject: [DNA] Book: Kevin Davies "The $1000 Genome"
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:28:00 -0800

This was on the new book shelf at the library. It's more about the
personalities behind the companies than methodology. It includes quite a bit
of background on DTC companies as well, which should prove interesting to
many people here on the list. I enjoyed it, but I have a thrifty gene, and
it didn't quite meet my very strict standards for purchasing books for my
personal library (how often will I want to refer to it?)

Some examples of more expansive reviews are here:

Ann Turner

This thread: