From: Ann Turner <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA Results Problems
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 08:57:35 -0800

I just confirmed with Mike off-list. 23andMe does not test for position
16304 -- what Mike saw was the position in the Yoruba Reference Sequence
used in the raw data downloads. (The YRS used to be the standard reference
sequence in the Gene database at the National Center for Biotechnology
Information.)

Ann Turner