From: Sam Sloan <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] yDNA Haplogroup of President J F Kennedy
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 02:16:29 -0700

Have you ever tried to look up any member of the Kennedy Clan in the
Social Security Death Index?

If you have, you have found that none of them are listed.

You can find Nixon, Ford and Johnson in the Social Security Death
Index but no Kennedy nor any Kennedy relative is listed there.

Since they are even keeping their social security numbers secret they
are obviously not letting their DNA types be known either.

Sam Sloan