From: "Irish III DNA" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] yDNA Haplogroup of President J F Kennedy
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 15:45:29 +1000

The discussion on Social Security Numbers is all very interesting, but does not answer my original question:_

Is the y-DNA haplogroup of the family of President John F Kennedy known?

Dennis Wright

A member of the Irish Type III haplogroup has asked me if President J F Kennedy's haplogroup was known.
While Kennedy is a Dalcassian Sept, not all Kennedys necessarily fall in this group.

I am also aware of a supposed JFK lovechild, a Jack Worthington, asking for a paternity test in about 2008.

Was this lovechild claim pursued? Is the Presidential Kennedy haplogroup known?

Dennis Wright
Donnchadh Mac an tSaoir
Irish Type III

This thread: