From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Really Massive I1* German clade and L592?
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 20:34:16 -0400

Ken,

You can view the entire set of results (SNP and STR) for the I1-AS5 individual who discovered the L592 SNP at:
http://dgmweb.net/DNA/Straub/StraubDNA-results-HgI1-AS5.html

The family has the values you mentioned, except they are 12-14-15-15 at DYS464. He has not tested L343. Should he?

I have additional members of this family testing L592, plus an unrelated I1-AS9a, I1-AS1 (L338+), I1-ASgen2, and an I2b1.

Diana

This thread: