From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Now what with personal page at FTDNA?
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 16:54:30 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilcox Lisa

That's cuz you're special. ;-) [[What a pain --- to be on FTDNA's "special"
list ]]

If I access a personal page as an admin, at this point I get a complete
searchable roster of SNPS I can select.

If I do this logged into a personal kit number, I get a version of the
haplotree, from which I can select "appropriate" additional SNPs only. [[The
number of customers vastly exceeds number of administrators, so this is
unacceptable ]]

Lisa