From: "Kenneth Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Question regarding Markers DYS459 and DYS464
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 08:58:27 -0700

1. I think likely explanation is that one of the the reported results is a
misread or lazy read in the lab. Both will show bumps at 15 and 18 repeats;
their relative size is for interpretation.
I'd personally call it a GD of 0 or better yet consistently ignor DYS464 in
coming up with a GD.

Even if both reads were true, I'd interpret it as a single recLOH event,
contributing a GD of 1