Subject: Re: [DNA] Humans Out of Africa - or not?!
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:13:47 +0000 (UTC)

>From: Sasson Margaliot < >
>In these discussions "modern" means "anatomically modern human" (as
opposite to Neanderthals, Denisovans, etc).
>This terminology is commonly used.

My rsponse:

Dear Sasson,

I have heard a thing or two about "anatomically modern human", and can give you at least a dozen of features defining it (in fact, at least two dozen features). However, I have not heard of the "modern human DNA inside Africa". Please see below.

Cheers,

Anatole Klyosov

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:41 AM, < > wrote:

> I do not know what is "the modern human DNA inside Africa" is, and what
> is a definition of "modern" in this particular case. What makes DNA
> "modern" I wonder? I have never heard of any "modern DNA". Is it a
> new invention?

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:41 AM, < > wrote:

> I do not know what is "the modern human DNA inside Africa" is, and what
> is a definition of "modern" in this particular case. What makes DNA
> "modern" I wonder? I have never heard of any "modern DNA". Is it a
> new invention?

This thread: