From: Jerry L Ivey <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] MyHeritage and "private" DNA projects
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 05:19:42 +0000

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that this privacy concern can be handled with the "Public Results Display Settings" option under "Project Administration" in the Administrator account. The options for display of the various pieces of information can be set to Yes or No on a participant-by-participant basis.