From: Alexander Inglis <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] [Off Topic] Any luck getting NARA 1940 Census images toload?
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:05:58 -0400

FWIW, I was logged in this mid-morning from Toronto and had no trouble
calling up pages for Guilderland (near Albany), NY. I browsed the full
27 pages for this district. It's a nice new tool interface.

The downside, of course, is that the images have not yet been indexed.

It would help if Canada would catch up but, alas, our rules are
different: a 92 year rule meaning the next Canadian census release is
2013 for the 1921 census ... the first since the close of WWI.

Alexander (Swerdfeger) Inglis
In Toronto