GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1998-05 > 0895420649

From: Pat Traynor< >
Subject: Re:
Date: 17 May 1998 08:57:29 -0700

. . . . Quote; (NSMLS)

>Subject: Re: Tyrone anyone?
>
>I just discovered that my great great grandparents came from co.
Tyrone, though>I don't know the town. The last names are Caesar
and Donnelly. I know Donnelly>is a common name, but Caesar
(or Ceasar) had proven elusive. Would you kindly
>check the phone directory under the two spellings for me and
respond to >? Thanks so much
You can check UK phone listings yourself (Tyrone is in the UK) at;
http://www.infospace.com/ (At least you used to be able to)

When you see INTERNATIONAL, under it is "Infospace Canada",
"Infospace UK", Infospace Germany", etc.

Don't click on INTERNATIONAL, Click on "Infospace UK". When United
Kingdom appears, click on "People Finder".
I got addresses and phone numbers from Cos. Fermanagh and Armagh
when I tried it.

This thread: