GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 1999-04 > 0923040897

From: Gary & Yvonne Davison <>
Subject: Re: A disappointing visit to Dublin.
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 18:14:57 +1000

Hi Steve,

I too had a hard time of it in Edinburgh, Scotland. But I was put in touch with
a wonderful lady who had just started as a professional researcher. Sometimes
the unexpected happens. Keep trying, life is full of the unexpected and the
surprising.

Eve.......
A Brisbane Girl...........Queensland, Australia.

Steve Moylan wrote:

> I have just returned from a majorly unsuccessful trip to Dublin. Despite
> careful preperation and having just a few clear and simple goals, I have
> returned with no additional information at all.
>
> Sadly this sort of ruined the trip for me because my expectations were high
> that I would get a result with the quality of information that I took out
> with me. The very expensive lesson that you can all share from my experience
> is "don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed".
>
> Regards
> Steve Moylan
> MOYLAN of Belfast NI. SHELDON of Birmingham UK

This thread: