GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2000-09 > 0969568575

From: Evelyn and Tom Moore< >
Subject: Re: Going to Ireland? Beware!
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:36:15 GMT

>Yesterday, Pat said:
><< I lost everything, outside of Dublin, when my rental car was stolen. >>
>Though with difficulty, rental cars and charge cards can be replaced. But
>sitting in Ireland without your genealogy material? I hope it was safe -

Rental cars have licence plates which are indistingushable form any
other plates - the cars are sold on after six months of service in the
rental business.

We draw your attention the the tourist information page at the Garda

which has plenty of practical advice for tourists.

Have a safe holiday,

Evelyn & Tom Moore,See our Web site URL below
Avondoyle Country Home B&B,
Limerick, Ireland
For more about B&B holidays in Ireland see our Web pages at
or email us at the corrected address
(NB.... Note that you must change "nonsense" to "avondoyl" in our mail address

This thread: