GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1046658751

From: "Sean MacLochlainn" <>
Subject: Re: Dear Sean -
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 02:32:31 -0000

"Jane Lyons" wrote:
> You have commented that my time and efforts as well as those of other
> transcribers could be better spent.
>
> I would like to know exactly how you think that this could be?

By concentrating on hard to access information with high genealogical
context (eg: the priests family groups you posted a few days ago,
gravestone inscriptions, etc) rather than information with low genealogical
context (eg: lists of priests, stuff about lepers hospitals and bogbursts,
etc).

Good luck to you. I've done a tiny, microscopic bit for Irish genealogy and
I intend to leave it at that.

Sean

This thread: