GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1046703770

From: "Edith Gomez" <>
Subject: Re: Genealogy - what and where is it?
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:02:50 GMT

Manus,

I agree with you as I also do not have the means to travel, etc. By those
who wish to add some helpful information to soc.genealogy.ireland or any
other news group to help others is to be commended. Those who disagree need
to grow up and take time to help those of less means. IT'S CALLED SHARING!!
The problem that I have been having is when I ask some a question in my
research in Ireland I really don't get a response unless it has something to
do with spending money which I am sure some of don't have enough of.

There are a lot of intelligent people on the news groups but they need to
grow up also as they are letting their intelligence go to their egos which
doesn't make them smart, just smart enough to make them stupid.

Edith

This thread: