GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1046713127

From: Lachie Macquarie <>
Subject: Re: Mary Buchanan McRobert of Stranraer, Scotland (from about 1774 to about 1855)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:38:47 +0000

Capturing in this missive, the sparing prose of Rambaud,
<> and displaying the suave and
sophisticated disposition of Archibald Leach, Sam Sloan
<> sgrìobh,
>On Sat, 01 Mar 2003 02:59:06 GMT, wrote:
>>On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:36:46 GMT, I read these words from
>> (Sam Sloan) :
>Of those few who have escaped their clutches, none have retained their
>sanity and are now confined to institutions, constantly visited by
>horrors in the night as their tortured minds re-visit their hours,
>days and months when they were held captive by "The MacRoberts of
>Of course, now that you know that I am one of them, although you claim
>on your website that only five are still alive, I would like to know
>to what extent your website is a joke or is based on actual historical

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God,
bless her and all who sail in her.
Lachie Macquarie
"the French trouble is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur."
President George W Bush.

This thread: