GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1046713127

From: Lachie Macquarie <>
Subject: Re: Mary Buchanan McRobert of Stranraer, Scotland (from about 1774 to about 1855)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:38:47 +0000

Capturing in this missive, the sparing prose of Rambaud,
<> and displaying the suave and
sophisticated disposition of Archibald Leach, Sam Sloan
<> sgrìobh,
>On Sat, 01 Mar 2003 02:59:06 GMT, wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:36:46 GMT, I read these words from
>> (Sam Sloan) :
>>
>Of those few who have escaped their clutches, none have retained their
>sanity and are now confined to institutions, constantly visited by
>horrors in the night as their tortured minds re-visit their hours,
>days and months when they were held captive by "The MacRoberts of
>Gruinard".
>
>-----------------
>Of course, now that you know that I am one of them, although you claim
>on your website that only five are still alive, I would like to know
>to what extent your website is a joke or is based on actual historical
>events.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God,
bless her and all who sail in her.
--
Lachie Macquarie
"the French trouble is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur."

This thread: