GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1046740246

From: "Jane Lyons" <>
Subject: Antrim.............
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 01:10:46 -0000

New and updated pages.........

Antrim Strays............a page made up of references to people from Co
Antrim but the references are found in documents relating to other counties
or countries
http://www.from-ireland.net/strays/antrim.htm

Lewis's topographical dictionary of Ireland 1837, - Antrim extracts -
descriptions of Antrim county and some villages, parishes
etc............industry, the churches in those places
Ahoghill - Aghalee - Aghagallon - Antrim - Ardclinis - Armoy - Carncastle -
Donegore - Dunaghy
Dunluce - Layde - Bushmills - Dervock - Cushendall (Newtownglenns) -
Ballintoy - Ballinderry - Ballyclug - Ballycor - Ballylinney - Ballymartin -
Ballymoney - Ballynure Ballyrashane - Ballywillin - Carnavy - Culleybackey -
CUSHENDUN
http://www.from-ireland.net/lewis/antrimcounty.htm

Belfast - Lewis 1837
http://www.from-ireland.net/lewis/antbelfast.htm

The disappearance of the Fox from Antrim - Manor of Glenarm
http://www.from-ireland.net/history/nathist/foxant.htm

Bog bursts - Co. Antrim - then description of a recent one in
Kerry........1890's
http://www.from-ireland.net/history/bogbursts.htm

New additions have been made to all the Co. Antrim civil registration
reference pages - births, marriages and deaths - these can be accessed
through the links on my main Antrim page:
http://www.from-ireland.net/contents/antrimcont.htm

as well as other pages I've added/linked in over the last few
months...........with bits of Antrim on them.

Jane

This thread: