GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1046824283

From: "Cathy Joynt Labath" <>
Subject: Excuse me, but how did I get dragged into this?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:31:23 -0600

Excuse me, how did my name get dragged into the "haggling"? (because I
happen to transcribe newspapers??) I haven't emailed a single word. I have
been working 10-12 hr days for the past month and barely have time to read
my email let alone waste my time "haggling" or "making friends".

I just transcribe Ireland newspapers and lots of other stuff when I have the
time because I like history and transcribing relieves the stress of a
stressful job better than a liquor bottle. See below for a list of sites I
maintain or to which I contribute if you are interested in what else I do
besides post to this list and work.

Cathy Joynt Labath
The Irish in Iowa
A Little Bit of Ireland
USGenWeb Census Project
Iowa History Project
Ireland Newspaper Abstracts
Iowa Newspaper Abstracts
Palo Alto Co, IA USGenWeb Project (lots of Irish here)
Scott Co, IA USGenWeb Project
Joynt One-Name Study