GENIRE-L Archives

Archiver > GENIRE > 2003-03 > 1046826949

From: "Bertsmum" <>
Subject: Denis McGoldrick
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:15:49 +1100

Researching Denis McGoldrick b. 1841 Donegal Ireland came to Australia about
1866 (if only we knew how) d. Millthorpe 16/4/26. Death certificate states
he had been in the colony about 60 years at death. Married Mary Agnes Carew
in 1873 at Millthorpe, NSW. I cannot find any record of this person on any
census, shipping list, or anything else. If SKS has the time, could you
advise of where to look next or of a census or shipping list I may have
missed.
--
Researching
Williams Eng>Aus